This is the 6th Water Arabia Conference & Exhibition that the Saudi Arabian Water Environment Association (SAWEA) and the
Water Environment Federation (WEF) are proud to be co-organizing. It is a three-day Conference and Exhibition dedicated to water and wastewater treatment and conservation which is very important to this region.
The Conference will be held at Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia on February 11, 12 & 13, 2020. The theme of Water Arabia 2020 is
‘‘Innovative Water & Wastewater Technologies in the Fourth Industrial Revolution (IR 4.0)’
Water Arabia 2020 will cover a wide range of topics including:
• Water and wastewater treatment design, operations, and maintenance.
• Innovative and hybrid water treatment and desalination technologies..
• Intelligent water management and smart cities
• Cyber vulnerability of water systems/protecting water systems from cyber-attack.
• Advances in wastewater treatment technologies and reuse.
• Digital monitoring of water quality/systems.
• Transport modeling of contaminants in water sources.
• Renewable energy for water and wastewater treatment.
• Sludge (Biosolids) management and ITS economic value.
• KSA water regulations and policies.